Friday, June 03, 2005

"When you find that things are getting wilder, don't you want days like these?"

I have had a fantabulous day!! This morning at work I had to pop down to Costa to get Manny and whoever he was having a meeting with (Counsel, I think) a coffee and Manny (very generously) said I could get something for myself too so I got myself (or he got me) a hot chocolate (sooooo much nicer than Starbucks). While the guy was serving me, another guy (hereafter known as Goth Guy, if I mention him again) came to help and they were bantering between each other and occasionally me and it was sooooooooo funny!! I know I may not be the best person to judge as I’m quite easily amused but these guys are, I promise, genuinely HILARIOUS!!! It was so funny and that, coupled with a few hot chocolate and not too much work (but enough so I wasn’t bored) made it a fantabulous day. It could only have been better if Stef had been here.

Happy bunny hugs

Darkest
xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home