"There isn't enough time in the day?? You ARE kidding, right??
2 hours before I leave work (well, 1 hour 55 minutes and counting...) and I am utterly utterly restless. I had to force myself to concentrate on my work this morning, I'm about to give up hope this afternoon. I'm actually on lunch now but I'm too excited to eat (though very hungry). I managed a few forkfulls of rice (though I think I got more on my desk than I did in my mouth due to the severe lack of concentration. I can eat properly, I promise) but had to give up. I need to fill the remaining half hour of my lunch break but nothing is holding my attention. I thought about going out for ahwile but that would I mean I find another million things I want which I can't afford (financial shackles are holding me down. Virgin and HMV have a lot to answer for.
I normally have lunch with mum on Fridays which usually helps to distract me somewhat but she is having her hair cut during her lunch break today (I'm having minde done at 4:30 thankfully as it is a state. Nice colour though.) so we had lunch yesterday which made me think yesterday was Friday which really doesn't help with the fact that I really cannot be bothered with today in the slightest (until 4 then I will be more bothered with today than the rest of the week put together).
2 hours now seems like such a long time.
I normally have lunch with mum on Fridays which usually helps to distract me somewhat but she is having her hair cut during her lunch break today (I'm having minde done at 4:30 thankfully as it is a state. Nice colour though.) so we had lunch yesterday which made me think yesterday was Friday which really doesn't help with the fact that I really cannot be bothered with today in the slightest (until 4 then I will be more bothered with today than the rest of the week put together).
2 hours now seems like such a long time.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home