Smoke 'em, smoke 'em, smoke 'em if you got 'em...
What is it with people and smoking?? I know it's addictive and all but surely some motivation (i.e. being pregnant) would help??? I just saw a girl (two points: a) Yes, girl. Not woman. b) Predictably a townie) in town, blatantly pregnant (okay, she could just be fat but you can see the difference between a fat woman and a pregnant woman-or in this case, girl. Saying that though, it is never advisable to pat a woman on the stomach and ask when it's due unless you know for a fact she is pregnant. And NEVER say it to a man!!), blatantly smoking. Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese!!!! SHOW SOME RESPECT WOMAN!!!! I mean child. I feel sorry for her poor kid though, it's probably choking as we speak.
I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired, thanks to the exploits of the (loooooooooooooooooong) weekend, and even more so due to the crappy trains (see next entry)! Still, it was totally worth it. I'd spend all night at Kings Cross if it meant getting an extra day with Stef (WOAH!!! Slushy!). I'm going to have to go to bed early tonight. It sounds so appetising (so to speak) when I'm dragging my sorry, sorry ass out of bed first thing in the morning and while I'm (very) close to falling asleep at work but now I'm a bit more awake I know it's going to be so hard. *sigh*
And my final news for today: After getting rid of Talky McTalkerson (NB that isn't how it sounds, it was nothing to do with me, I promise) I now have someone else sharing my desk (and worse, my computer). He's here to help us with bundles *pauses for (Stef's) laughter)* Luckily for me, he doesn't talk to himself and so far, he seems very nice. Phew!!!
Anyway, back to (the near impossible) work...
Hugs and sloppy (but tired) kisses to you all....
Darkest
xxx
P.S. I miss Stef already!! I know I miss him as soon as he's gone after a weekend too but this is worse because in the 6 days I was with him, I got used to being with him, I got used to watching TV with him, waking up with him, going out with him (in the literal sense), going online with him...etc etc and it SUCKS sooooooo much being without him *sigh*
P.P.S I'll respond to the tag next entry, if I have time!
I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired, thanks to the exploits of the (loooooooooooooooooong) weekend, and even more so due to the crappy trains (see next entry)! Still, it was totally worth it. I'd spend all night at Kings Cross if it meant getting an extra day with Stef (WOAH!!! Slushy!). I'm going to have to go to bed early tonight. It sounds so appetising (so to speak) when I'm dragging my sorry, sorry ass out of bed first thing in the morning and while I'm (very) close to falling asleep at work but now I'm a bit more awake I know it's going to be so hard. *sigh*
And my final news for today: After getting rid of Talky McTalkerson (NB that isn't how it sounds, it was nothing to do with me, I promise) I now have someone else sharing my desk (and worse, my computer). He's here to help us with bundles *pauses for (Stef's) laughter)* Luckily for me, he doesn't talk to himself and so far, he seems very nice. Phew!!!
Anyway, back to (the near impossible) work...
Hugs and sloppy (but tired) kisses to you all....
Darkest
xxx
P.S. I miss Stef already!! I know I miss him as soon as he's gone after a weekend too but this is worse because in the 6 days I was with him, I got used to being with him, I got used to watching TV with him, waking up with him, going out with him (in the literal sense), going online with him...etc etc and it SUCKS sooooooo much being without him *sigh*
P.P.S I'll respond to the tag next entry, if I have time!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home