Thursday, May 26, 2005

"Calm me with your lies, your simple tragedy is all I wish to hear tonight..."

Why is it that some people (townies) seem to think that a life in and out of court/police stations/jail is a life well spent?? What is it that goes through their head that makes them think 'Yeah, I'm happy like this'?? I just don't get it. The thought of going to prison would scare the crap out of me (perhaps I've watched a little too much Oz) but they seem to be very blase about it. How can they think that that is a good way to live?? Surely they must realise there is better to be had?? (Again, this is actually being posted on the 27th, though it was, again, written on the 26th.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Mona said...

I found you on Oveyda's site...great way to get people thinking! Keep up the postings!

16:32  
Blogger Darkest_red said...

Thank you, very much appreciated!! I will keep up the postings, though I've been a bit less frequent over the last week or so, I should be back to normal now! Once again, thank you!

05:49  

Post a Comment

<< Home