"So when I see you next, we'll make the most of it, tell the sun to start moving again..."
Stef's coming tomorrow!! I am sooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!! I havent mentioned it before today as I wasn't totally sure if he'd be coming but apparently he is, so YAY!!!!! I can't wait to see him...kiss him...hug him.... it seems like aaages!!! I have to admit, I am a little worried though.... he has a lot going on at the moment (family stuff) and I don't want to get in the way of that... I don't want him to regret coming and I don't want his family to be upset that he's abandoning them. I would've been disappointed if he hadn't been able to come though, and I know it wouldn't be his fault or anything but... it would've made the weekend a very depressing one.
Anyway, before I ramble (and I am oh so good at that), back to my point... Stef's coming, I finally get to see him.... I can't wait!!!!!!!!
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Stef!!!!
Anyway, before I ramble (and I am oh so good at that), back to my point... Stef's coming, I finally get to see him.... I can't wait!!!!!!!!
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Stef!!!!


2 Comments:
HAPPPPPPPYYYYY BIIIIIRRRRRTTTHHHHDAAAYYYY.
Thank you!!!
So this is what it feels like to be 19...
I have had SUCH an amazing day!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home