Make life easier for the masses!
Next time you fill out a form, please remember someone else is going to have to read it!!
The person who has to input the information on the form (e.g. me) doesn't want to have to spend 10 minutes trying to decipher a terribly written name or post code!
I never thought much about it before I was one of the people who has to do the deciphering. You will be able to read your writing, but that does not mean anyone else will be able to! If it says so (or if you're writing is messy!), please use capitals!! It is SO much easier to read!
it amazes me how people can make something such as RG10 look like a scrawling mess of...I don't know. Mess, I guess.
And fill in the form properly!! If it asks you for your details, don't just put your surname in! Hoob!
Okay, rant over!
The person who has to input the information on the form (e.g. me) doesn't want to have to spend 10 minutes trying to decipher a terribly written name or post code!
I never thought much about it before I was one of the people who has to do the deciphering. You will be able to read your writing, but that does not mean anyone else will be able to! If it says so (or if you're writing is messy!), please use capitals!! It is SO much easier to read!
it amazes me how people can make something such as RG10 look like a scrawling mess of...I don't know. Mess, I guess.
And fill in the form properly!! If it asks you for your details, don't just put your surname in! Hoob!
Okay, rant over!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home