"I AM holding still! I AM squirming!"
"What became of everyone I used to know..."
One of my "friends" (we haven't spoken for ages, so I guess you can't call him that) signed onto MSN a bit ago- I've spoken to him for 3 or 4 years now and he has changed SO much. He used to be a really sweet, kinda innocent, nice guy, now he's....well, firstly he's an emo. And secondly...he isn't sweet anymore. And not a particularly nice guy, from what I remember from the last conversation we had- it isn't that he's particulary horrible, just...not all that nice. And definitely not the guy I used to speak too. I understand that people change, of course they do, but does that mean they have to change completely??
It's happened with a lot of the guys I used to know- especially the whole becoming emo thing *rolls eyes*
One of my "friends" (we haven't spoken for ages, so I guess you can't call him that) signed onto MSN a bit ago- I've spoken to him for 3 or 4 years now and he has changed SO much. He used to be a really sweet, kinda innocent, nice guy, now he's....well, firstly he's an emo. And secondly...he isn't sweet anymore. And not a particularly nice guy, from what I remember from the last conversation we had- it isn't that he's particulary horrible, just...not all that nice. And definitely not the guy I used to speak too. I understand that people change, of course they do, but does that mean they have to change completely??
It's happened with a lot of the guys I used to know- especially the whole becoming emo thing *rolls eyes*


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home