I don't even LIKE George Clooney!
I had a really weird dream last night.
It started off outside in the lovely warm sun (I'm not sure where we were, in the park I guess) and then a couple of the guys were going back to work (at the Town Hall) and asked if I was coming. At first I said I was going to stay with my friend(it was a girl from school called Pippa, I wouldn't exactly call her a friend in real life) but then I said that I'd go just to let my supervisor know why I couldn't continue working there.
I ended up spending the day there. At first it was all the normal things, then suddenly Pippa was posessed by a demon and it all went wrong from thereon in. When the demon had possessed her her face started to scab over (you know the Simpsons when Homer injures his knee and starts a day centre? It was like when his knee is scabbing over, but less cartoon-ish)but I was told if I kept talking to her normally she would return so I did, and her face immediately stopped scabbing.
Then I was at home with the demon floating around the ceiling after commanding it to leave Pippa's body.
Later on in the dream I was washing the car (mum and dad had gone away- not sure how as they'd left the car at home), and I popped inside to get something. When I went outside again, the car had been stolen. D'oh! I went inside to tell Tracey and Martin, and they didn't believe me. Tracey went outside to look but the dream moved on before she did anything. Meanwhile, neither of them had noticed the shadowy "soul" type creature hovering near the ceiling!
Next up Mum, dad, Tracey, Martin and I had gone away and were staying in the hotel where, you guessed it, George Clooney was staying. Bare in mind here that I have NEVER fancied George Clooney and to be honest, don't get what the deal with him is. Anyway, for some reason I decided to sneak into his room to leave him a present I'd bought him specially. I managed to do that and then I went back to my room (which was conveniently situated next door to his). I believe this was meant to be a budget hotel in the dream but the room was amazing! It was a bedroom/bathroom all in one room. The bathroom bit had a toilet (obviously) and a shower but also a spa with loads of settings (I tried them out later in the dream and probably ended up with water everywhere!) and a CD player actually in the bathroom area. I didn't really spend all that much time in the rest of the room but I know that had a CD player too. Mum said to meet her in the Tigger Room (it was a play area with waterslides etc for kids but apparently it was "fun for adults too" so we were all meeting up there)after I'd finished getting ready so I went in the spa and was messing around with the controls. I couldn't figure out how to get them back to where they should be though so I decided to go to the Tigger Room to meet everyone else instead, and left the spa running!
And that was when I woke up. Bizarre!
It started off outside in the lovely warm sun (I'm not sure where we were, in the park I guess) and then a couple of the guys were going back to work (at the Town Hall) and asked if I was coming. At first I said I was going to stay with my friend(it was a girl from school called Pippa, I wouldn't exactly call her a friend in real life) but then I said that I'd go just to let my supervisor know why I couldn't continue working there.
I ended up spending the day there. At first it was all the normal things, then suddenly Pippa was posessed by a demon and it all went wrong from thereon in. When the demon had possessed her her face started to scab over (you know the Simpsons when Homer injures his knee and starts a day centre? It was like when his knee is scabbing over, but less cartoon-ish)but I was told if I kept talking to her normally she would return so I did, and her face immediately stopped scabbing.
Then I was at home with the demon floating around the ceiling after commanding it to leave Pippa's body.
Later on in the dream I was washing the car (mum and dad had gone away- not sure how as they'd left the car at home), and I popped inside to get something. When I went outside again, the car had been stolen. D'oh! I went inside to tell Tracey and Martin, and they didn't believe me. Tracey went outside to look but the dream moved on before she did anything. Meanwhile, neither of them had noticed the shadowy "soul" type creature hovering near the ceiling!
Next up Mum, dad, Tracey, Martin and I had gone away and were staying in the hotel where, you guessed it, George Clooney was staying. Bare in mind here that I have NEVER fancied George Clooney and to be honest, don't get what the deal with him is. Anyway, for some reason I decided to sneak into his room to leave him a present I'd bought him specially. I managed to do that and then I went back to my room (which was conveniently situated next door to his). I believe this was meant to be a budget hotel in the dream but the room was amazing! It was a bedroom/bathroom all in one room. The bathroom bit had a toilet (obviously) and a shower but also a spa with loads of settings (I tried them out later in the dream and probably ended up with water everywhere!) and a CD player actually in the bathroom area. I didn't really spend all that much time in the rest of the room but I know that had a CD player too. Mum said to meet her in the Tigger Room (it was a play area with waterslides etc for kids but apparently it was "fun for adults too" so we were all meeting up there)after I'd finished getting ready so I went in the spa and was messing around with the controls. I couldn't figure out how to get them back to where they should be though so I decided to go to the Tigger Room to meet everyone else instead, and left the spa running!
And that was when I woke up. Bizarre!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home