I once was lost but now am found...
Last Thursday, I think, I lost one of my rings. I knew it was in the house (luckily) so it was just a matter of finding it. I looked downstairs where my other rings had been and it wasn't there so I was pretty sure it must be upstairs (I'd been putting my jewellery on upstairs while I was listening to the Orson Singing Telegram- nothing short of genius! Especially the one where the guy dumped his cheating girlfriend- before going to work)but I'd look and couldn't find it. I asked God to help me find it and also asked Tobes to put it somewhere I'd see it if he found it as it was important to me and I wanted to find it.
Last night when I was getting ready for bed, I saw something shiny on my bed. It was my ring! I'm pretty much 100% positive it hadn't been there before as I would've noticed it and I'd looked for it on my bed on Friday. YAY! How cool, I love it when that kind of thing happens.
Last night when I was getting ready for bed, I saw something shiny on my bed. It was my ring! I'm pretty much 100% positive it hadn't been there before as I would've noticed it and I'd looked for it on my bed on Friday. YAY! How cool, I love it when that kind of thing happens.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home