"The nerve of that guy and his driving eyeballs!"
Okay, I realise I haven't posted here for a fair while now. There were a few things I wanted to mention last time I was online but I got busy doing other things and...well...now I've forgotten them. If I do remember them anytime in the near future, I will blog them. For now, however, just a catch up.
So...what has happened since I last blogged?
Firstly....I have a temporary job in Crapville! Yep, I have joined the masses of Data Entry-ers. Wildy exciting it may not be, but it is money (which I definitely needed) and all in all it isn't a bad job to be doing. Besides...it beats Crappards hands down.
Secondly...I've had another interview. I don't want the job but knowing me they probably wouldn't offer it anyway! It's not that the job in itself seems bad, just the hours- shift work (bleurgh), starting as early as 6:30 and ending as late (not that it's late in general, just to be working) as 11, plus weekend working. Not on my watch, soldier!
I got a call about another interview a couple of days ago but they want me to have it on Monday so that isn't going to happen but I deliberately didn't arrange to get the time off work: a) I may be down south soon for another interview so I didn't want to get back then be off again b) she said the time slots were going quickly so there must be a lot of people they want to interview and c) It isn't in there office, it's in a hotel which makes me think it's not a normal question/answer type interview, thus I'm not interested. Hmmmmmmmm I should probably have called her back. Oh well.
I think that pretty much covers everything, apart from the fact one of my friends is driving me nuts but Stef knows all about that and I won't bore the rest of you with it.
Hope all is well in each of your worlds,
Darkest
xxx
So...what has happened since I last blogged?
Firstly....I have a temporary job in Crapville! Yep, I have joined the masses of Data Entry-ers. Wildy exciting it may not be, but it is money (which I definitely needed) and all in all it isn't a bad job to be doing. Besides...it beats Crappards hands down.
Secondly...I've had another interview. I don't want the job but knowing me they probably wouldn't offer it anyway! It's not that the job in itself seems bad, just the hours- shift work (bleurgh), starting as early as 6:30 and ending as late (not that it's late in general, just to be working) as 11, plus weekend working. Not on my watch, soldier!
I got a call about another interview a couple of days ago but they want me to have it on Monday so that isn't going to happen but I deliberately didn't arrange to get the time off work: a) I may be down south soon for another interview so I didn't want to get back then be off again b) she said the time slots were going quickly so there must be a lot of people they want to interview and c) It isn't in there office, it's in a hotel which makes me think it's not a normal question/answer type interview, thus I'm not interested. Hmmmmmmmm I should probably have called her back. Oh well.
I think that pretty much covers everything, apart from the fact one of my friends is driving me nuts but Stef knows all about that and I won't bore the rest of you with it.
Hope all is well in each of your worlds,
Darkest
xxx


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home