Sunday, July 02, 2006

"Even boys have something to say if you listen long enough"

Is there anything more annoying than someone who wears a band's t shirt without knowing anything the band has done?? (Okay, so there is but you have to admit that is pretty annoying)

I was listening to Vernon Kaye on Radio One this morning while I had a shower and Brian Dowling (I think that's his name), the guy who does the entertainment news, said he was wearing an Iron Maiden t shirt so Vernon asked him to name one album by Iron Maiden. Brian replied "So...England are playing today. Isn't it lovely weather?" (or something along those lines).

I see this day in, day out with all the stupid emos out there who know crap about music and just want to look "cool". DON'T wear the t shirt if you don't know the band. Stick to the t shirt of whatever crappy band you DO listen to. I don't care if you want to look cool, I don't care if you have plans to listen to them one day, I don't care if it was a hand-me-down- DON'T WEAR IT IF YOU DON'T LISTEN TO THE BAND.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home