"Well the info you gave was wrong. You gave me that option, why not just leave it at that? Is it not enough?"
Following on from Sunday... I did a mini Cross 'n' Burn (!) thing yesterday.. I didn't think I'd be able too as it was raining all of Monday and I wasn't sure if I'd be able to find a lighter/string/anything to make a cross out of but, as if it was destiny... Monday night before I went to bed, I found a lighter (complete with fuel). When I woke up on Tuesday it was a beautiful, sunny, warm day and I found two bits of wood that were perfect for it as soon as I got to the bottom half of the garden!
At first it didn't burn very well but once it had got going it burned pretty well. I was worried it was going to burn!
Only time will tell if it will work.
At first it didn't burn very well but once it had got going it burned pretty well. I was worried it was going to burn!
Only time will tell if it will work.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home