Monday, July 11, 2005

"You're so vain... I bet you think this song is about you..."

Why are arrogant people so popular?? I was idly reading a few blogs to keep boredom at bay and came across one from a girl who had a picture of her boyfriend and said that he was cute (although I didn’t think so but my taste is a lot more… I’m going with original, than most people’s so I’ll put it down to that) but he knows it, unfortunately. If you don’t like arrogance why are you with someone who thinks he’s cutes (wrong in my humble opinion, but I find arrogant people usually are) in the first place??

I can’t stand arrogance- I guess some people (e.g. Stef, Bruce Dickinson etc) must (or should) know they’re good looking but even if they do, why the hell would they make a big (or even small) deal out of it?? If I was pretty, I wouldn’t let people know that I knew it. I’d just look in the mirror and smile instead of thinking “EEK!”!!! I’d just be quietly confident, knowing what I’ve got going for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home