Monday, July 11, 2005

YAY!!!!

I have had another amazing weekend courtesy of Stef.
Obviously, we’re all disappointed that we couldn’t see Queen but first and foremost my excitement was reserved for seeing Stef (that isn’t to say I wasn’t excited at seeing Queen, I was unbelievably but I hadn’t seen Stef for 5 weeks and I NEEDED to see him) so I was sooooooo glad when mum and dad said they would drive me to Southampton then either stay in the area or stay at Yvonne’s in Hastings (depending on whether she could put them up).
The journey was uneventful- we left later than planned and there were hold ups on the A14 (I think) but apart from that it was okay. I was tired but I put on Phenomenon by TFK and perked up a lot- it’s one of those albums that I haven’t listened to for ages and had forgotten how much I like it.
Stef’s mum invited mum and dad in for a cup of tea and mum and dad being the addicts they are said yes (admittedly they would’ve said yes, addicts or not!) so that was a little nerve wracking (for me anyway) but it seemed to go well.
After they had gone, Stef and I had a hug which was unbelievably good as I’d been deprived for 5 weeks!
We took my bag upstairs then took Stef’s mum to Sainsbugs (Sainsbury’s). When we got back we watched Neighbours and hugged and kissed some more- the kisses were sooooooooo good I went weak! WOW!!!! There isn’t much more I can say about that, it’s just… wow!!!!
I taught Stef to play Black Jack (and no, that isn’t where you have to make 21. That is Pontune and the black jack is no more relevant than any other card. In Black Jack [not to be confused with Jack Black] the black jack has relevance!) so we spent a lot of the evening playing that, which was fun. We also watched Dodgeball which we saw at the cinema together in September last year.
On Saturday we went to Winchester which was, as always, lovely. I looooove wandering around with Stef, no matter how aimless it is. And, of course, I love being in HMV etc with him because then he wraps his arms around me while we’re looking at the CDs or whatever and it feels sooooooooo unbelievably good (when we were in London for our second date I knew I wanted to go to a music shop for that very reason-we’d done the same on our first date- and one of my favourite memories [one of, as there are many, many, many] is in HMV when we were looking through CDs and he had his arms wrapped around my waist and he kisses my hair. Wow!! I melted.) Stef bought me 3 Doors Downs latest album- so lovely of him; I haven’t done anything to deserve it!
When we got back we played Black Jack outside (I’ve created an addict) then, after tea, we went to see Batman Begins which was really good- so exciting!! Plus… Morgan Freeman. What a dude!! And a great actor too, one of my favourites.
We played more Black Jack when we got back.

We stayed in on Sunday. We spent most of the day in the garden (it was a beautiful day, very sunny and warm) playing Black Jack and Pontune (for Smarties!).
Mum and dad got to Soton at about 6. They had a cup of tea in the garden with Stef’s mum and dad. Stef and I were both nervous- we went upstairs to get my stuff together but every so often we peeked nervously out of the window to check things were still okay. Luckily for us, (though, I guess, not really surprisingly) everything was fine and (I think) they got on well.
After they had their cup of tea (*cough*addicts*cough*) we left. It was sooooooooo depressing leaving Stef *sigh* I would give anything to be able to go there and not have to leave. If you’re rich and reading this… please take this as a hint!

P.S. We stopped in some services on the way back and there was a guy who was LITERALLY covered in tattoos. They were everywhere- legs, arms, neck, head, face… it was soooo disgusting! EWWWWW!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home