"If you ever drop your keys into a river of molten lava, let 'em go, because man, they're gone." - Jack Handy
I met Martin (hereafter known as non-brother Martin) from http://www.christianchat.co.uk today... it was good fun, he's just like he is online. Very easy to talk to, very easy to get along with. We didn't do much, mainly sat around and talked but it was good fun.
I think John at work is growing a beard... how could he do that to me???? Stef said I should tell him not too but I don't think he'd listen! I guess it's up to Stef to protect me...
I think John at work is growing a beard... how could he do that to me???? Stef said I should tell him not too but I don't think he'd listen! I guess it's up to Stef to protect me...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home