"Give me where to stand and I will move the earth." - Archimedes.
I have a quick update for you all on the ex I talked about before- well, surprise surprise he and his girlfriend have split up. She was being weird in her texts or something. (He said that which would imply he dumped her but I guarantee it was the other way round). She asked him if he'd found anyone else (I would presume this was just a lead in to his question...) and he said no, and asked her. Surprise, surprise, she has!
To be honest, I think she missed a golden opportunity to use one of dating's most famous lines.... "I think we should see other people." (Meaning of course, "Ha! I already am!")
To be honest, I think she missed a golden opportunity to use one of dating's most famous lines.... "I think we should see other people." (Meaning of course, "Ha! I already am!")


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home