Thursday, June 30, 2005

"Have you been drinking from my chemistry set again?"

I should probably add a bit more on to yesterdays teeny tiny entry...

As part of the NVQ we have to do an enhancement unit which was hard to choose for me as the rest of the optional ones are all to do with stuff I don't deal with- customer service, stock taking, finance etc so in the end Jade said I could do the Word Processing one from the Computer NVQ so I'm doing that. The good thing about that is that it also means I don't have to do it all in the workplace (which for the business admin one you do) so Jade said to take in some documents I've word processed to college next week (I have to be there at 9: EEK!) and then she can tell me what I need to do to fulfil any of the criteria the work I've done hasn't fulfilled, I can do a piece of typing or whatever.

There you go, now you're up to speed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home