Thursday, July 07, 2005

"It's surreal... how do you feel?"

Okay… now I’ve sort of got over the shock but I still feel so angry at whichever b-----ds did it. I thoroughly believe that will have to answer for it, if not in this life, then in the next (and it is going to be so much worse in the next) and I thoroughly believe that they deserve it. Anyone with such a blatant disregard for human life deserves nothing less. I guess that isn’t very Christian but I don’t feel like they have done anything that deserves civil behaviour towards them. As they have such a disregard for life, I doubt killing them would do anything and would make them as bad as them (albeit to a smaller scale) but I hope God is serving up something truly horrific for all people who do- or even attempt to do- this kind of thing. Again, un-Christian of me but I hope He is full of wrath. I guess it would be, it is a sin to kill anyone. I don’t see how anyone (no matter how passionate they are about the cause or how much other people tell them it’s what they should be doing) can think that ending someone’s life is up to them. Human life is precious- as the relatives/friends of the killed/injured are no doubt realising- and should be treated as such.

I could rant and rave for ages about this but as I’m sure the rest of you reading this feel pretty much the same, I’ll stop now.
This all feels so surreal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home