Wednesday, May 18, 2005

"The knee bone's connected to the something, the something's connected to the red thing, the red thing's connected to my wrist watch.... uh oh..."

Today has been one of 'those' days... I'm not going to go into detail because, frankly, I can't be bothered. All I will say is............grrrr! Full of emotional blackmail and stuff...*sigh*

Everyone at work liked my hair though, can't be bad!! I got lots of people saying it looked really good, lovely etc etc. Stef has yet to see it though, and he's the one that really matters... I'll keep you posted!

Plus... Talky McTalkerson has left work... unfortunately, she cunningly left about 4 inches of filing for me to do.... thank you Ms McTalkerson, much appreciated...hmmmmmm...
This is after 2 or 3 weeks of putting in into chronological order... something tells me she was reading every document, and not just to check the date!! Looks like I'll be filing for a while... woo-hoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home