Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Curl up and dye

I'm dying my hair tonight.... I'm going 'Cosmic Blue' (in reality, what is the less glamorously named blue-black). I have to say, I'm pretty nervous... if it goes wrong I'm never leaving the house again!!!

In other news.... I still don't know where my disk is. Kinda worried now. Jade's disappeared but before I leave I'm going to ask her if she's seen it *sigh* I am totally bored of college now. I want out!!!

Song of the day: Rainmaker by Iron Maiden (Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuce!!)

Hey, it's nearly my birthday... 6 days....

2 Comments:

Blogger Ovedya said...

Gotcha!

I put a link to your blog on my blog. Now we're like "blog buddies" or something....

lol. Did I start a trend or something with the hair dyeing (sic)?

Cheers!

~O

20:31  
Blogger Darkest_red said...

Hey

Oooh exciting!!

I've been dying my hair burgandy (if I get it done professionally, on the rare occassion I can afford too), purple (if I do it myself using a temporary colour) or black-red (if I do it myself using a permanent colour) for nearly 3 years so I fancied a change.... and blue-black seemed like a good idea! Everyone at work seemed to like it so it seems that my idea has paid off!

14:12  

Post a Comment

<< Home