Sad news
I think I may have written about my godmother before. She has been suffering with terminal cancer for a few years now (can't remember how many). She got the results of her latest scan back today (I think. I heard about it today, anyway) and the cancer has spread pretty much everywhere. They are trying to get her name down for emergency radiotherapy.
I don't know whether what will happen from hereon in, it's in God's hands. He knows what is best for her. I don't want to think about the possibilites at the moment, to be honest. All I know is that God knows what is best for her and what is meant to happen will happen.
If anyone could spare a prayer or two for her and her family, that would be very much appreciated.
Thanks guys,
Darkest
xxx
I don't know whether what will happen from hereon in, it's in God's hands. He knows what is best for her. I don't want to think about the possibilites at the moment, to be honest. All I know is that God knows what is best for her and what is meant to happen will happen.
If anyone could spare a prayer or two for her and her family, that would be very much appreciated.
Thanks guys,
Darkest
xxx


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home