What's your favorite.... Beverage (non-alc) ? Dr Pepper Beverage (alc) ? Bulleit Breaker- Bulleit Bourbon, Amoretto (sp?) and Pepsi Color ? Black or purple Food ? Sweet and sour chicken, or the chicken and lime stir fry my dad makes. Mmmmmmmmm! Item of clothing ? My vest tops- they go with anything! Meal of the day ? Tea! Feature on yourself ? Eyes, I guess Quality in a guy/girl ? A good sense of humour Phrase ? You hoob! Song ? Way too many to mention Musical Artist/Band ? Iron Maiden, Pillar, Lucerin Blue, Sister Hazel, The Barenaked Ladies, Pearl Jam Sport ? Ice hockey Movie ? The Shawshank Redemption TV Show ? Oz, The Simpsons, Top Gear Radio Station ? Don't have one, I only listen to the radio while I'm in the shower Type of Chocolate ? Any, as long as you give me some! Eye Color ? Dark brown Do you/Have you ever.... Have any pets ? Nope Smoke ? No way! Bleurgh! Drink ? Yes, if I go out I have a drink or two Have any piercings ? Each ear pierced twice Have any tatoos ? Nope, but I'm planning to get one when I have some money Cheat on a boyfriend/girlfriend Been to Europe ? I live in Europe, you hoob! I've been to Italy twice. Been to an island ? I've been to Ireland! Had stitches ? Nope Broken any bones ? Nope Been stabbed/shot ? Nope Slept until after 12:00 ? Of course Stayed up all night ? Of course Danced like a whore ? How do whores dance? Hooked up with 2 people in one weekend ? Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww! No, I have decency Turned down a dare ? Can't remember, possibly Which friend.... Is the funniest ? Stef Is the prettiest ? Out of my two females friends... Anna Is the most handsom ? Stef!! Gotta give Dave some credit though Is the loudest ? Russ! Is the craziest ? All of my friends are crazy, that's why we get on so well! Is the most shy ? Is the most boring ? I have no boring friends Is the richest ? Probably Anna, I guess Is the most athletic ? Dave or Lizzy Is the most cocky ? Mike/Keiron (yeah, they're the same person) Is the biggest sex icon ? LMAO! I refuse to answer that! Is the most wordly/cultured ? Anna, Dave or Lizzy Do you look up to the most ? Stef Do you tell everything to ? Stef Has the best clothes ? They all have great clothes! Has the best house ? Anna has a lovely flat, the rest it's hard to judge. And I haven't seen Dave or Lizzy's anyway. Would you ever.... Eat pizza with chocolate chips ? Sure, why not? Kiss someone of the same sex ? Nope Cheat on someone you love ? No Run away from home ? Nope, not worth the effort it would take Lie to your parents ? Yes, but only when I have to Lie to your boyfriend/girlfriend ? Only when I have to Lie to your best friend ? Only when I have to Give a homeless person money ? I'd prefer to buy them food so I know where the money is going Run from the police ? I might do as an automatic reaction but it would depend on the circumstances Bungee jump ? Yes! Sky dive ? I would LOVE to do a sky dive Cross dress ? Nope Be an exotic dancer ? Ewwwwwwwwwwww! No, I have more class than that! Walk out of a restaurant without paying ? No, I'd feel to guilty Scuba dive ? Yeah, that would be cool Go rock climbing ? Yes Go spulunking (caving) ? Yes What do you think of when you hear.... Eminem ? Boring Bologna ? Hott ? Orange ? ade Real world ? "It sucks! You're going to love it!" FCUK ? No thanks Jack ? Sparrow is back, baby! Cucumber ? Salad Hip-Hop ? Dancing! Uniform ? School UniCORN ! ? My little pony Rainbow ? My Little Pony Clown ? EEK! CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home