"No song that I could sing but I could try for your heart..."
So....another amazing weekend with Stef drew to a close (at an earlier time) on Sunday. *sigh*
Brief overviewL
Friday:
I finished work (as always these days, stressed out) and went to meet Stef outside Waterstones (as arranged) where he...........wasn't. Turns out he was still at the trainstation so I met him there, where we waited with Russ for his train before we headed back to mine.
We spent a lovely ( a mon avis, at least) evening watching TV and playing with my Christmas presents (I got a radio controlled Mini amongst other things!).
When we got back to Tracey's we watched TV until she went to bed (Duncan was upstairs playing on the computer) and then we put a DVD on (Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban) before we went to bed.
Saturday:
We had a late start then we went to Pizza Hut for lunch (as usual, it took ages!) before going to town. We spent aaaaaaages going around town (I bought an MP3 player. Yay! It's a bean!!), which was sooooooooooooooooooo cool!! There is no one finer to go into town with!
On Saturday night there was an Untamed gig so we picked Lizzy up on the way and went to that which was soooooooooooooooooooo cool! They're so talented! Shame the woman at the bar wasn't but oh well (never have the house Vodka at The Comet....ewwwwwwwwww!). The set was great (some new stuff as well, which is always cool!) and it was a really good night. We hung around for aaaages afterwards too (Martin wanted to speak to people). I got a kiss on the cheek from Colin! (The others didn't speak to me, as usual!). My neck is soooooooooooo painful- too much headbanging!
When we got back we watched Stepford Wives, which was cool. Our hearing was a bit muffled though so we had to have the subtitles as we couldn't turn it up too loud (Tracey was in bed)! After that we went to bed.
Sunday:
We got up late again and watched TV for a while before going to mine for lunch, which was, as always, sooooooo yummy! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Chicken! After lunch we sat in the living room for a while until the others came in and then we pulled a cracker each (left over from Christmas) and had Ferrero Rocher then Stef had to go. We said goodbye (I was in tears for most of the afternoon and it came to a head then) and after he left I went straight upstairs to my room and spent most of the night in tears again. *sigh* It's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard watching him go. For the past 6 months or so I've been in floods of tears everytime.
Brief overviewL
Friday:
I finished work (as always these days, stressed out) and went to meet Stef outside Waterstones (as arranged) where he...........wasn't. Turns out he was still at the trainstation so I met him there, where we waited with Russ for his train before we headed back to mine.
We spent a lovely ( a mon avis, at least) evening watching TV and playing with my Christmas presents (I got a radio controlled Mini amongst other things!).
When we got back to Tracey's we watched TV until she went to bed (Duncan was upstairs playing on the computer) and then we put a DVD on (Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban) before we went to bed.
Saturday:
We had a late start then we went to Pizza Hut for lunch (as usual, it took ages!) before going to town. We spent aaaaaaages going around town (I bought an MP3 player. Yay! It's a bean!!), which was sooooooooooooooooooo cool!! There is no one finer to go into town with!
On Saturday night there was an Untamed gig so we picked Lizzy up on the way and went to that which was soooooooooooooooooooo cool! They're so talented! Shame the woman at the bar wasn't but oh well (never have the house Vodka at The Comet....ewwwwwwwwww!). The set was great (some new stuff as well, which is always cool!) and it was a really good night. We hung around for aaaages afterwards too (Martin wanted to speak to people). I got a kiss on the cheek from Colin! (The others didn't speak to me, as usual!). My neck is soooooooooooo painful- too much headbanging!
When we got back we watched Stepford Wives, which was cool. Our hearing was a bit muffled though so we had to have the subtitles as we couldn't turn it up too loud (Tracey was in bed)! After that we went to bed.
Sunday:
We got up late again and watched TV for a while before going to mine for lunch, which was, as always, sooooooo yummy! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Chicken! After lunch we sat in the living room for a while until the others came in and then we pulled a cracker each (left over from Christmas) and had Ferrero Rocher then Stef had to go. We said goodbye (I was in tears for most of the afternoon and it came to a head then) and after he left I went straight upstairs to my room and spent most of the night in tears again. *sigh* It's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard watching him go. For the past 6 months or so I've been in floods of tears everytime.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home