Monday, January 02, 2006

Even if you ever would cave in...I wouldn't know where to begin...

Okay...new year, new resolutions.

My resolutions this year are as follows:

  • To finish reading through the Bible

I admit that it is sometimes very hard work and on occassion I have had to force myself into it, but by this time next year, I want to have finished it! That will involve reading it more than I have been doing but...well ladies and gents, it has to be done!

  • Survive work

That's pretty much self explanatory.

  • Exercise more

I've never been into diets or anything but I do want to start doing a bit more excercise as while I was at the council I was up and about for most of the day and at Crappards I'm not. It's not like I feel like I desperately need it or anything (I do get a little bit of exercise at work and I work there and back) but I would like to do a bit more. A couple of nights a week for an hour or so or whatever. I'm thinking of getting one of the excersise DVDs where it's basically just a dance routine, as I like dancing!

  • Let Stef know how I feel about him more often

I just don't want to take him for granted or anything, you know?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home