Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Eh?

What is it about lyricists these days??? Not only do you have your crap like Black Eyed Peas, etc but you also have the lines that make no sense whatsoever! A few examples would be...

  • "My heart can't possibly break when it wasn't even whole to start with"

From Kelly Clarkson (I think the song is called Because Of You but I'm not totally sure)

If you break a biscuit in half (i.e. so it isn't whole), can you not break it anymore??

  • "People are all the same and we only get judged by what we do"

From the Sugababes (I think the song is called Ugly)

Would you rather get judged by what you look like?? How rich you are? What clothes you wear?? Where you live??

  • "I'll play Bobby and you'll play Whitney"

From said crap, Black Eyed Peas- Don't Phunk With My Heart

I presume it would be Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston...didn't Bobby Brown beat Whitney up??? What exactly does he want from this relationship??

  • "I love you more than sex appeal"

From the above crap song.

Just...eh?? That's all I have to say about this line. If someone said that to me, I would not be impressed, I'd be walking the other way!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The music industry is crying out for us. We need to get this band going when you move down here.

17:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home