Friday, December 30, 2005

Cut my losses to save face

So...I haven't written in here since before Christmas. Christmas was cool, good fun. And I got some lovely presents:

  • from mum and dad: Shrek 1 & 2 and a Jack Johnson album
  • from Stef: The Shawshank Redemption 3 Disc Special Edition DVD (my favourite film EVER!), another Jack Johnson album (On and On) and Banoffee milkshake powder- can't wait to start it!
  • from Martin: The White Stripes live DVD (the Blackpool one)
  • from Tracey and Duncan: the Nightmare Before Christmas DVD and a hot chocolate pot thing (have a look at this for more details!)
  • from Steve and Sheila: Madness perfume
  • from Nick: A beautiful cross necklace
  • from John: A cupcake!
  • from John and Joyce (my Godparents): Avon shimmering body powder
  • from Liz (my supervisor at work): Irish Cream Truffles
  • from Anna: scented soap confetti, a wash bag and an Archers set
  • from Dave (who said I looked lovely on Christmas day!): a James Hetfield notebook
  • from Lizzy: a Jimmy Eat World CD and a selection box
  • from Aunt Yvonne and Uncle Rog: a radio controlled mini
  • Steve and Lorraine: a Spongebob calender and a Spongebob TuxedoPants!
  • from Charlie: the Nightmare before Christmas mug and a Jack Johnson CD

I think that's everything!

Today............

I feel terrible. I've spent so much of today crying my eyes are probably going to be sore for the next week or so! I feel so lousy.

Stef was supposed to be here this weekend but because of the weather he can't get here which means....I'm lonely and will be tomorrow (new years eve, of course). I had more to say but I can't think of it now I'm here so I'll leave it. I may add more if I remember. I'm not really in the mood to type much though anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home