Friday, December 30, 2005
About Me

- Name: Darkest_red
- Location: Crapville, United Kingdom
There isn't all that much to tell really. I live in the south of England. I work as an administrator for a financial services company, and as you may have guessed from the title of the blog...I don't feel like I am currently fulfilling my potential. I don't really know what my potential is though, which does make it that much harder...
Previous Posts
- Cut my losses to save face
- "I could tell he wasn't a cat because of the rusks...
- "We're clever but we're clueless"
- Kutless
- Where'd all the good people go..
- Follow up from last post...
- I'm a erm...me....get me out of here!!
- "Is mayonnaise an instrument?"
- "We could close our eyes, it's still there..."
- Sometimes the most useful things are kept hidden...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home