Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Kicking out of that prison...

I handed my notice in at work yesterday. Ooooooooooooooooooooh boy does that sound great!!!

Today was my last Wednesday at Crappards. Not a lot happened. Well, nothing different. Zoe said that she'd sort out of my cheques and find out what holiday I'm owed (I think it will be a grand total of 0 as I had Monday and last Friday off) and that she'd email me when she'd sorted it all out. I didn't have a chance to check my emails this afternoon though so I don't know if she did or not.
The post took aaaaaaages today and (for reasons that I wont go into) I wanted to get home asap more than ever. *sigh* That's always the way, eh?? I don't like doing the post with Claire, I always end up taking the DX, which I hate. Luckily there weren't too many packages. Lots of letters though. Michael was on his way out when I got back to put the trolley back in the office so he held the door open for me, which was nice of him! What a gent! (He's also fighting for us to get a new post machine, not that it will affect me!)

Davina was back today (she was off yesterday). Luckily for me, she wasn't being too bad today. Sara Ric...I mean Sally Pasta was being her usual self though. she's pretty much a younger (and smaller, more alcoholic) version of Davina, so that wasn't fun. Sara was annoying...wait, did I say Sara?? I meant Sally. Sally was annoying me soooo much today. Luckily for me, I only have a couple more days left to put up with her for!

Anyway, that was my last Wednesday over and done with. Counting down until I can leave...7 days....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home