"We're Teflon, baby!"
I had such a weird dream last night.
I dreamt I got to Southampton, Stef and I settled down snuggled up together watching TV then he rememberd he had to catch a bus and told me to go home and come back later. I, for some reason did and when I got there I went to the job centre and for some reason asked to make an appointment, which they made for that afternoon. I then had to get out of it and then (after I'd complained about how crap the job centre was etc etc) the woman said it was for next week (though I know it wasn't what she said to begin with). Anyway, I left and outside was my friend Dave and a friend from Primary School, Laura (who had a thing for Dave in the dream). She also had a really long neck (not really relevent but hey, that's life for you). Anyway, we spoke for a bit (can't remember what about) and then I went home to wait for dad to get back from work so he could give me a life to the station. While I was at home, Stef's sister called me asking me if I just heard what Stef's mum said. I said I wasn't there (which she would have known as she was there!) and she said "Oh. I thought you were coming." After that the conversation ended and I sent Stef a text asking why I couldn't have stayed at his and waited there for him to return but he didn't reply *sniff* Eventually dad came back from work and I tried for ages to get him to take me but he kept having other things to do. I woke up before I found out if I ever did get back!
I dreamt I got to Southampton, Stef and I settled down snuggled up together watching TV then he rememberd he had to catch a bus and told me to go home and come back later. I, for some reason did and when I got there I went to the job centre and for some reason asked to make an appointment, which they made for that afternoon. I then had to get out of it and then (after I'd complained about how crap the job centre was etc etc) the woman said it was for next week (though I know it wasn't what she said to begin with). Anyway, I left and outside was my friend Dave and a friend from Primary School, Laura (who had a thing for Dave in the dream). She also had a really long neck (not really relevent but hey, that's life for you). Anyway, we spoke for a bit (can't remember what about) and then I went home to wait for dad to get back from work so he could give me a life to the station. While I was at home, Stef's sister called me asking me if I just heard what Stef's mum said. I said I wasn't there (which she would have known as she was there!) and she said "Oh. I thought you were coming." After that the conversation ended and I sent Stef a text asking why I couldn't have stayed at his and waited there for him to return but he didn't reply *sniff* Eventually dad came back from work and I tried for ages to get him to take me but he kept having other things to do. I woke up before I found out if I ever did get back!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home