Thursday, October 13, 2005

"Don't eat muffins while I'm developing you."

I haven't posted on here for aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages...

Not a lot has happened since I did though, to be honest.

I went on a fantabulous holiday in Italy from the 16th to the 23rd September- so amazing!! The Amalfi coast is stuuuuuunning!! We went to Pompeii, Mount Versuvious (right up to the summit) and Herculaneum too. They are so AMAZING!! It was so interesting. If you haven't been, GO!!! Such an amazing experience. Quite freaky though, thinking about what happened...especially in Pompeii where they have the bodies and you can see their faces.
If you like history, you have to go!!!!!!

I also spent a week and a bit with Stef from the 29th September to the 10th october, which was nothing short of incredible. I loved it!! We did the usual stuff- Winchester, town, Whitely and then some we havent- Eastleigh and Burley. I was ill for a couple of days and he took suuuuuuuuuch good care of me, getting me glasses of water, getting a flannel for my head, gettign me cough medicine, hugging me everytime I coughed.... I want him around every time I'm ill! It blew me away how nice he was being! (not that I should be surprised!)

And finally...I went to the job centre to sign on yesterday. I don't know if I'll receive jobseekers allowance yet (they'll let me know by post) but just going in there to sign on maked me feel like a deadbeat. Extreme reaction, I guess but...well, it's how I felt. I hated being in there, it just felt like I wasn't supposed to be in there, I'm not one of 'those' people (and I know that not everyone in there will confirm to that stereotype, a lot will be just like me but as I looked around the people around me were exactly that type of person and I just wanted out!) Hopefully I'll get the money though, so it will be worthwhile (to some extent, anyway.)
At the moment though, I just want to get on with my latest attempt at pretending I'm someone.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are someone to me

14:38  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In fact you are everything to me!!

03:42  
Blogger Darkest_red said...

Thank you soooooo much!!!

14:37  

Post a Comment

<< Home