Knock and the door shall be opened
On Thursday night (well, very early Friday morning) I was praying...I'd been praying on and off all day (I was having a bad day) and all day I'd been praying over and over for God to help me make sense of everything that was happening and to show me a reason for it (and there was a fair bit of complaining that my friend, Anna, has everything fall into her lap so easily) and then on Thursday night I was praying about it all again and I just heard something (or someone) say "Wait."
My first thought was that it could be God and I know I can get impatient when it comes to my life so it did seem to fit, especially with what I'd been praying about all day.It could just be an over active imagination though, I guess.
I've spoken to other people though and they think it could be God as well. I'm pretty certain now. That's quite cool! I may write more on this another day for now I'm just happy to know He has plans for me.
My first thought was that it could be God and I know I can get impatient when it comes to my life so it did seem to fit, especially with what I'd been praying about all day.It could just be an over active imagination though, I guess.
I've spoken to other people though and they think it could be God as well. I'm pretty certain now. That's quite cool! I may write more on this another day for now I'm just happy to know He has plans for me.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home