Wednesday, August 31, 2005

"You threw away the breadcrumbs under the toaster! Ben and I were saving those for when we run out of bread!"

This is another 'Am I the only one..' post.. sorry!

So...

Am I the only person in the world that thinks the idea of strippers (male or female, makes no difference) is REALLY horrible??? I can't think of much that is more tacky and..just...horrible. And...though I hate to be quoting her...Ms Dynamite has it right when she sung.. "A real woman ain't sexy for no man's dough"

I don't know how people can do it. I really don't. I'd rather die than do it (not that I have the body for it anyway!). In fact... I would literally kill myself rather than do it.

I could write a lot more on this....but I can't be bothered at the moment. I'm too tired to express myself properly. I may save it for a future post though.

Watch this space!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home