"So I can open my own can of pudding can I? Show's how much you know!"
You know when one of your friends has been dumped by someone who was really NO good for them whatsoever anyway, but htey love them and don't want to let them go??
One of my friends has just been dumped by his girlfriend who obviously didn't love him and now he's feeling all crappy about it and keeps saying how he'll never love anyone else and how he only wants her...etc and it's soooooooo frustrating!!!!!
I am sooooooo happy she's dumped him as he really doesn't deserve the way she treated him and I'm finding it hard to be sympathetic because of that...if it was a good relationship, I'd be fully sympathetic but everytime I talked to him all I heard was the problems they were having (99% of the time, her fault) and it clearly was a terrible relationship.
Any advice would be much appreciated!!
One of my friends has just been dumped by his girlfriend who obviously didn't love him and now he's feeling all crappy about it and keeps saying how he'll never love anyone else and how he only wants her...etc and it's soooooooo frustrating!!!!!
I am sooooooo happy she's dumped him as he really doesn't deserve the way she treated him and I'm finding it hard to be sympathetic because of that...if it was a good relationship, I'd be fully sympathetic but everytime I talked to him all I heard was the problems they were having (99% of the time, her fault) and it clearly was a terrible relationship.
Any advice would be much appreciated!!


2 Comments:
Supreme Court Won't Block Missouri Inmate Abortion
The Supreme Court today rejected the state of Missouri's attempt to stop a prison inmate from ... He'll continue to blog all of the events as President Bush nominates a candidate for associate justice.
Hi there! I have found your blog finally! I have some great news for you to see at profit and it is really cool!
Check it out whenever you want ;-)
Ah...ever the sympathetic one, eh??
Post a Comment
<< Home