"I won't have aggressive condiment passing in my house"
I had such a weird dream last night!
I dreamt that Stef invited Linkin Park to his house as a favour to his friend (which is weird as both of them hate linkin Park!) and all the time I was trying to get the attention of Mike from the "band" (http://groups.msn.com/lMikeShinodal/mikethehottestsexiestdude.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=3095) and he was ignoring me apart from one point when he asked if I wanted a hug (to which I replied yes, of course!) and then he carried on talking to Stef's friend and then I kissed him on the cheek and he was NOT happy!
Straaaaaaaange!!
I had about 3 hours sleep last night. Surprisingly though, I don't feel that bad. I thought I'd feel crappy but apart from a headache this morning, I was okay. I didn't even need a coffee at work!
Work wasn't too bad today either- I had a good chat with Helen about Stef and things, which was cool. I love talking about him!! I guess it's just because I'm so proud to be with him. So honoured that he chose to be with me. So glad that feels the same way about me as I do about him.
I dreamt that Stef invited Linkin Park to his house as a favour to his friend (which is weird as both of them hate linkin Park!) and all the time I was trying to get the attention of Mike from the "band" (http://groups.msn.com/lMikeShinodal/mikethehottestsexiestdude.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=3095) and he was ignoring me apart from one point when he asked if I wanted a hug (to which I replied yes, of course!) and then he carried on talking to Stef's friend and then I kissed him on the cheek and he was NOT happy!
Straaaaaaaange!!
I had about 3 hours sleep last night. Surprisingly though, I don't feel that bad. I thought I'd feel crappy but apart from a headache this morning, I was okay. I didn't even need a coffee at work!
Work wasn't too bad today either- I had a good chat with Helen about Stef and things, which was cool. I love talking about him!! I guess it's just because I'm so proud to be with him. So honoured that he chose to be with me. So glad that feels the same way about me as I do about him.


2 Comments:
Ratboy!!!!
Some loser even has a yahoo page devoted to him. Ooooh dear!!
You are sooooo harsh!!!!
He looks nothing like a rat! And those eyes...wow!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home