Wednesday, November 23, 2005

"Don't throw your buts at me Mr Squidward!"

I am reduced to drinking coffee. Yep, me. I haven't had a coffee in aaaaages...at least a year but I'm now so tired at work that I have to have SOMETHING. I'm kinda fussy about coffee though...I don't like normal coffee, all I drink is cappuccino or espressochoc. Nothing else will do. I do like coffee flavoured things though. Odd. Anyway, these days I'm yawning so much and so wide that my jaw was hurting. Coffee seemed like something I needed. I'm just hoping it doesn't prevent me sleeping, I try not to have too much caffeine as anyone who knows me should know by now that I'm not so hot at the whole sleeping thing. Anyway, even after a cappuccino I was still yawning as if my life depended on it.

I'm not feeling too great. I'm unbelievably tired, I'm bored all day, I feel sick and/or headachy ever day and I'm also kinda stressed. *sigh* I'm also having major chocolate cravings...I think it's kinda comfort eating but as I'm quite sensible about my diet, I don't binge or anything...one a day gets me through! I don't like feeling like this though, especially as there is no way I can escape. All I've wanted to do so far this week and all of last week is sleep until something good happens. I still do. And it must. Something always comes along.

Anyway, Stef was here for the weekend (the one person keeping me sane and happy!)...

Friday...work was dull, as per...there was a mad rush for the last 90 minutes or so as we had a fax that needed to be rushed out (3 whole huuuge files). When we'd sent them (and were just waiting for them to go) we were told we didn't need to send them.
Anyway, all I wanted to do was meet Stef and eventually I got too...it seemed like an eternity. Anyone who is in a long distance relationship or just doesn't get to see their boy/girlfriend very often (though if you're not in a long distance relationhip and you don't....what on earth is going on you ungrateful people!) will know exactly what I mean when I say that the first moment I see him is soooo amazing. The first hug. The first kiss. Wow!! that's one good thing about being a long distance relationship actually, it's like the first kiss after we haven't seen each other is THE first kiss...remember that feeling guys?? The emotion, the excitement...yep, it's all in there!
Anyway, Friday night was amazing...nothing much happened, really, we just snuggled up but I've missed it so much. The hugs and kisses too. Mmmmmmmmmm!!

Saturday was perfect...we got up late, spent hours in town (Stef wanted to see the Christmas lights so we had to stay until it got dark!) and had lunch at Burger King (my treat...how romantic am I???!!!). One of my friends from college was there and she was obviously checking Stef out and clearly liked what she saw!
After the lights had come on we went back to mine and watched The Muppet Show (it ruuuuuuules!) and then we went to see Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, which was really good. It was sooo good seeing it with Stef too. Mmmmm! Gotta love that guy. The little girl next to me kept getting scared which was really cute, bless her.
After we'd got back we snuggled up on the sofa (well, Tracey's sofa) and watched one of her DVDs but that was dull so we started watching The Polar Express but in the end we went to bed. Such a perfect day.

Sunday...we watched The Polar Express with Tracey and Duncan until we went back to mine for lunch (which was soooo yummy!) and then we went for a walk to the park down the road and played on the swings for a while before going home and playing The Pea Game. A true classic. No home should be without it. Though I'm pretty sure 99.999999999% of houses will be. We then watched Men in Black 2 (Will Smith is suuuuch a dude!! Wonderful eyes, too) which was lovely.
When it was time for him to go I had to stop myself from grabbing onto him and not letting him go. I can NOT keep doing this, not when the rest of my life is so crappy especially.

Anyway...it was an amazing weekend. I miss him so much though. *sigh*

anyway, I think that's me done...

Darkest
xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home