Monday, November 21, 2005

"This is the stuff Napolean would have drunk if he'd been a bit strapped for cash and he couldn't get anything else"

Okay... my first full Monday. I have now been at work for a week. Helen said today that in a few months I'll be hating it...looks like I'm ahead of schedule, eh??

Anyway, I've decided to look at the positives and negatives and hopefully that might put everything into perspective..

Positives:

  • free drinks at the vending machine!
  • Logging on is quite fun
  • I don't mind scanning
  • Nice people (most of the time, from what I've seen)
  • Not bad working hours
  • More than £80 a week!

Negatives:

  • Everything but the two above mentioned tasks are dull: filing, sorting incoming post, sorting/packaging outgoing post etc (not that there is many to do)
  • Repetative, monotonous etc
  • Hate going in every morning
  • Hate doing the same dull things all the time
  • I don't have my own desk, computer etc
  • pay isn't great (but also see last positive)
  • Peo

The lists are by no means complete...I'll add as and when.

So far...it's not helped one iota!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You didn't write about the weekend!!

14:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home