Serious post!! Could I become an early riser???
http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/2005/05/how-to-become-an-early-riser/
I'd try this, if I knew for a fact it wouldn't work with me. I'm...too different for these kind of things to work! Plus what really bugs me about people talking about people who can't sleep much (i.e. me) is that people always say if you go to bed and don't fall asleep within 5 minutes, you're not ready to go to bed. WRONG!! I spend pretty much all day every day tired. When I do go to bed, I can't fall asleep. No one DARE tell me I'm not tired because I AM!!!
I'd try this, if I knew for a fact it wouldn't work with me. I'm...too different for these kind of things to work! Plus what really bugs me about people talking about people who can't sleep much (i.e. me) is that people always say if you go to bed and don't fall asleep within 5 minutes, you're not ready to go to bed. WRONG!! I spend pretty much all day every day tired. When I do go to bed, I can't fall asleep. No one DARE tell me I'm not tired because I AM!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home