Wednesday, November 09, 2005

And I'm pleading, and I'm pleading, and I'm pleading right before the Lord...

Apparently what I thought was a dream isn't. Wow. I'm not going to say what it is (not yet anyway) but...wow. I was convinced I'd dreamt it all.

Partly because it was an answer to many a prayer said that night and normally my prayers aren't just answered within hours of them being said. It's not that I don't have faith in God or anything, I do, just normally it takes longer (apart from when I'm praying I'll find something I've lost, like an earring, then it's usually within minutes). I think sometimes I just forget how powerful God actually is. That sounds really stupid reading it back but...I don't know. I do. Not for any good reason, either. I've seen the power He has. It's weird. Kinda like sometimes I forget how good looking Stef is. I mean, I still know he's amazing looking but I forget exactly how good looking he is. And then I see him and...WOW! Still blows me away.

Anyway, that's my analogy. Probably not the greatest, but hey, it suits my purpose.

I had more to say but I lost the train of thought so I'll end now..I may pick up on it again, who knows??!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home