Friday, November 11, 2005

"Hit me. But only with the story. Don't actually hit me, that would hurt."

So...things are changing. At last. I start a new job on Monday (I will, of course, let you know how it goes) as a Junior Administator. Okay, junior is kinda...meh. I would've hoped two years of admin experience and an NVQ in admin would've given me a bit more but hey, a job's a job. And everyone has to start somewhere. Besides, apparently it's quite easy to work up in the company which is good as I don't want to be a junior for too long.

I say things, but that's pretty much it. Everything else is in the pipeline and may not actually happen anyway. Better hope God is on my side for this one, eh? I need Him.

I really hope this does happen because..well...."tread softly for you're treading upon my dreams"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When will you post to this blog again? I shall visit it again -----------------------------------------------------------------------------buy-famvir buy

15:35  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm..........dunno if God will help but lets hope my parents do.

05:53  

Post a Comment

<< Home