Wednesday, August 31, 2005

"Am I to be just another slave to your false god? WHY DO YOU SLAY ALL THE BADGERS?? They did nothing to deserve it!"

Today, ladies and gentlemen...was my last day at work!

It feels a bit strange now.

I would say I'll be sad to never walk down the corridors again.. but I wont be so I wont. I will miss the people though. John and I had a good debate about whether Radiohead are music to kill yourself by! (I think it is, he just laughed!).

I had a presentation this morning (I got a card, a bunch of flowers and £20 worth of HMV vouchers but I did have to make a speech!) and then the secretaries went out for lunch. it was fun!

Anyway, now I'm onto the next stage of pretending I'm someone...wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home