"And it's been a while..."
It's been a while since I posted here last (apologies)... at the moment I've been kind of swept away in college work/work stuff...my supervisor wants to extend my contract and on the one hand I REALLY do NOT want to stay, the thought of it makes me want to scream, but on the other... I REALLY need the money. I have no idea what to do. There aren't many full time jobs going that I can apply for (I don't see the point of applying for one I'm not going to find interesting as I already have a job I'm bored in) and I can't afford to take part time. Though i would ideally want to stay in legal, I'll quite happily take anything else that would be interesting... Anna said she could see me working in a dentist or doctors surgery reception and I wouldn't mind that, but the only ones going (at the moment, anyway) are part time and that just isn't a possibility.
Speaking of Anna, she has a flat... I'm happy for her, of course, but I can't help but wish my life would move at the same pace as hers. She gets everything she wants handed on a plate for her and, just once, I want that for me. It's a little depressing anyway because when she's gone (23ed August is the planned date), it will mean that none of my friends officially live in Crapville anymore (though obviously a few of them will be here every now and then). 23rd August is set to be a depressing day! I don't want to end up bitter and twisted but I SO want to be able to move out of Crapville and at the moment college seems never ending (even though i was meant t0 finish at the end of July) and while I'm still at college I can't get a proper job *sigh* Anyone out there with prayers going spare... please pray for me!
*siiiiiiiiigh* filled hugs
Darkest
xxx
P.S. Thanks for being so lovely to me Stef!
Speaking of Anna, she has a flat... I'm happy for her, of course, but I can't help but wish my life would move at the same pace as hers. She gets everything she wants handed on a plate for her and, just once, I want that for me. It's a little depressing anyway because when she's gone (23ed August is the planned date), it will mean that none of my friends officially live in Crapville anymore (though obviously a few of them will be here every now and then). 23rd August is set to be a depressing day! I don't want to end up bitter and twisted but I SO want to be able to move out of Crapville and at the moment college seems never ending (even though i was meant t0 finish at the end of July) and while I'm still at college I can't get a proper job *sigh* Anyone out there with prayers going spare... please pray for me!
*siiiiiiiiigh* filled hugs
Darkest
xxx
P.S. Thanks for being so lovely to me Stef!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home