"He's no good. His feet are all wrong."
I got a text from (and I hate to admit this) an ex boyfriend today- I'm his 'friend' apparently, though in his dictionary friend must mean someone you text when you want to let them know a girl has rejected you or if a girl has shown an interest as they are the only times he texts me!
Anyway, he started going out with a girl he met in a pub last week and, already, things have started to go wrong. Now I don't mean to sound horrible but I predicted this as soon as he told me. This guy has NO idea how to interact with girls at all- he says totally inappropriate things and can't seem to hold a normal conversation at all. He says things that normal people would never feel the need to say, especially not to someone they've been going out with for a day or so. Most of the stuff he says is so inappropriate and I don't know how he can not see that it isn't the kind of thing you say to someone. And, to me at least, very untrusting (is that a word?). I really think he has some kind of mental 'issues'- the way he acts and talks etc has made me pretty certain something is wrong. At the very least, he must have mild depression.
He's also totally dependent on the relationship from the very SECOND it begins- take, for instance, a girl he started talking to online last year. Within days of first talking to her, before they'd even planned to meet or spoken on the phone or anything, he was telling me she was 'the one'. When I questioned how he'd come to that conclusion as he didn't even know the girl, he got really stressed with me. Another example would be when he'd been talking to a different girl online for a few weeks, an American girl, and he told me 'when' (not if) he moved to America (bearing in mind he'd been speaking to her for a few weeks and again, that was only via the net, they hadn't spoken on the phone at all) he was going to get a tattoo and a piercing. When i asked him why he didn't get a tattoo and piercing now if that's what he wanted, he cunningly chose to ignore it!
Speaking of piercings, he decided that he wanted to get his ear pierced so... he was going to ask his mum (bearing in mind he was 21 at the time) but he was too afraid to just ask her straight out so he wrote her a note on the computer and left it for her. She said no... he didn't get the piercing. Weird or what??
If this sounds a little harsh, I'm sorry, but I honestly do believe that their is something wrong with him mentally. I know I'm not expert in mental health or something, but having known him for about 2 years (maybe over), I have reached the conclusion that their must be SOMETHING wrong with him.
Anyway, he started going out with a girl he met in a pub last week and, already, things have started to go wrong. Now I don't mean to sound horrible but I predicted this as soon as he told me. This guy has NO idea how to interact with girls at all- he says totally inappropriate things and can't seem to hold a normal conversation at all. He says things that normal people would never feel the need to say, especially not to someone they've been going out with for a day or so. Most of the stuff he says is so inappropriate and I don't know how he can not see that it isn't the kind of thing you say to someone. And, to me at least, very untrusting (is that a word?). I really think he has some kind of mental 'issues'- the way he acts and talks etc has made me pretty certain something is wrong. At the very least, he must have mild depression.
He's also totally dependent on the relationship from the very SECOND it begins- take, for instance, a girl he started talking to online last year. Within days of first talking to her, before they'd even planned to meet or spoken on the phone or anything, he was telling me she was 'the one'. When I questioned how he'd come to that conclusion as he didn't even know the girl, he got really stressed with me. Another example would be when he'd been talking to a different girl online for a few weeks, an American girl, and he told me 'when' (not if) he moved to America (bearing in mind he'd been speaking to her for a few weeks and again, that was only via the net, they hadn't spoken on the phone at all) he was going to get a tattoo and a piercing. When i asked him why he didn't get a tattoo and piercing now if that's what he wanted, he cunningly chose to ignore it!
Speaking of piercings, he decided that he wanted to get his ear pierced so... he was going to ask his mum (bearing in mind he was 21 at the time) but he was too afraid to just ask her straight out so he wrote her a note on the computer and left it for her. She said no... he didn't get the piercing. Weird or what??
If this sounds a little harsh, I'm sorry, but I honestly do believe that their is something wrong with him mentally. I know I'm not expert in mental health or something, but having known him for about 2 years (maybe over), I have reached the conclusion that their must be SOMETHING wrong with him.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home