Wednesday, June 08, 2005

You know the buzz you get when someone is watching you do something, clearly impressed?

I was messing around in the garden, doing flips and stuff, and our next door neighbour was watching. At one point he was watching me rather than watching his daughter showcase her bike riding skills or something- poor girl!
It all reminded me of 2002- one of the best summers I have ever had (albeit pre-Stef). I don't think I have ever spent as long in the garden as I did that summer! As I'd finished my GCSEs, I had a longer summer than usual and I spent most of the day and from about 7pm until it got properly dark (about 12, 1am) in the garden listening to some good CDs (RCHP- Californication, 3 Doors Down- The Better Life etc) laying on the grass. Sooo cool!!
I kept getting distracted today though- there was a hot air balloon above the gardens and it was quite depressing because as I watched it get further and further away I wanted to be in it. If it's not 2002, I don't want to be here.

Anyway, hopefully I'll be out of here before I rot,

Tired and loney hugs

Darkest
xxx

P.S Happy birthday Bethia!

P.P.S. Sorry, just realised I did quite a few posts today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home