"Speak the truth, but leave immediately after."- Slovenian Proverb.
Today was, again, sooooooo dull. I think it started on Tuesday night. There's nothing like knowing I won't be seeing Stef for 3 weeks to make me feel meh.
Pretty much the only interesting bit was when we were discussing M's (I'm not going to say her name out of respect for her... if she really is...) deep voice and E and Other M both admitted that when they first met her they wondered if it was a guy who'd had a sex change! That would make the council a little more interesting, eh?? That sparked at least 10 minutes of conversation before we realised we'd better check she wasn't in the filing room... Luckily for us all, she wasn't!! It kept us laughing for a while though...Poor lady (...or is she??!!!) (Before anyone sues me- though why anyone who wasn't her would sue me for this is beyond me- I'm joking! She's female, I've been assured!)
Pretty much the only interesting bit was when we were discussing M's (I'm not going to say her name out of respect for her... if she really is...) deep voice and E and Other M both admitted that when they first met her they wondered if it was a guy who'd had a sex change! That would make the council a little more interesting, eh?? That sparked at least 10 minutes of conversation before we realised we'd better check she wasn't in the filing room... Luckily for us all, she wasn't!! It kept us laughing for a while though...Poor lady (...or is she??!!!) (Before anyone sues me- though why anyone who wasn't her would sue me for this is beyond me- I'm joking! She's female, I've been assured!)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home