"I'm bored with wearing dresses, fancy or not."
Guess what?? I'm still thinking the same as I did yesterday... told you it wasn't anger talking!!
Work was sooo dull today... I had photocopying to do and that's pretty much all I could do as the network crashed for 6 hours so we couldn't save or print anything.... now, that should tell the organisation how stupid it is to rely on computers so much... will it? Nope. Same thing'll happen a few months down the line and we'll be in the same position yet again... or we'll have a power cut or..well, there are many possibilities. And to top it off, the whole paperless office thing... we get through reams and reams and reams of the stuff each day... how is that paperless? Everything we do on computer (emails, file copies etc) we have to print off... how is that paperless??
Work was sooo dull today... I had photocopying to do and that's pretty much all I could do as the network crashed for 6 hours so we couldn't save or print anything.... now, that should tell the organisation how stupid it is to rely on computers so much... will it? Nope. Same thing'll happen a few months down the line and we'll be in the same position yet again... or we'll have a power cut or..well, there are many possibilities. And to top it off, the whole paperless office thing... we get through reams and reams and reams of the stuff each day... how is that paperless? Everything we do on computer (emails, file copies etc) we have to print off... how is that paperless??


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home