Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

Tracey has said Stef and i can't stay at hers in a few weeks... the last weekend of the month is her and Duncan's time together, apparently. Even though:

a) They spend every weekend together anyway
b) they know I dont get to see Stef very often
c) There is no reason why it HAS to be that weekend... it could be this weekend, for instance
d) People go to see them because THEY say they can
e) they have EVERY other weekend to be together
f) Why anyone would actually WANT to spend more time with Duncan is SO beyond me it's gives me a headache...


And before you think it, yes I'm mad but I will be thinking exactly the same tomorrow! I'm soooooooo annoyed. I really cannot wait until I can move out of here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home