Tuesday, February 21, 2006

"Prolongued exposure to the Orb of Confusion can lead to....confusion!"

I was just thinking about how easy it is to fake your feelings when all the other person can see is typing. For intance, Stef knows me better than anyone but when I'm online, a lot of the time typing doesn't relay exactly how I'm feeling. Sometimes, sure, he can tell by certain things I say that I am upset or whatever, but I can get away with it sometimes too. If I'm on the phone or in person, there's no way I can get away with it because he knows me so darn well. Not that that is by any means a bad thing, I love the fact that he knows me inside out, better than I do (as he tells me). It adds to everything we have. And it's also testiment to how well we get on- I know people who are going out that still have no idea about each other.

Anyway, I've totally digressed and can't really remember my original train of though so I guess I'll be leaving it now... *giggle* If I hurry, I may be able to catch the train on the way back...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home