*happy dance*
I finished work yesterday. YAY!!!
Sooooooooooooooooooooo cool to finally be saying that!
I am seriously so glad I'm out. All the time I was there I was becoming someone I didn't want to be and whom I really didn't like(and when I was talking to Helen yesterday, she said the same thin about herself). The constant bitching and backstabbing was not a pleasant atmosphere to be in day in, day out. And though I didn't join in with the unpleasantness, I did find myself doing things that were totally not me. Just like environment plays a part in how kids grow up, the environment you spend most of your day in is bound to affect you, even if you don't realise it. And I did realise it- I've never sworn so much on a daily basis, I've never thought so many nasty thoughts about people on a daily basis etc. That isn't who I want to be at all.
I went to the doctor today (though my doctor wasn't in, so I saw the nurse practioner)- my chest is clear so I don't have a chest infection (despite all the coughing) and my wrist is "nothing substantial". She prescribed an Ibuprofen gel which I have to apply 3 times a day. It's been soooo painful. It started randomnly at about 4 on Monday afternoon and since then it's been hurting a lot. Hopefully the gel will work though. It's only been a couple of days and it's horrible!
Sooooooooooooooooooooo cool to finally be saying that!
I am seriously so glad I'm out. All the time I was there I was becoming someone I didn't want to be and whom I really didn't like(and when I was talking to Helen yesterday, she said the same thin about herself). The constant bitching and backstabbing was not a pleasant atmosphere to be in day in, day out. And though I didn't join in with the unpleasantness, I did find myself doing things that were totally not me. Just like environment plays a part in how kids grow up, the environment you spend most of your day in is bound to affect you, even if you don't realise it. And I did realise it- I've never sworn so much on a daily basis, I've never thought so many nasty thoughts about people on a daily basis etc. That isn't who I want to be at all.
I went to the doctor today (though my doctor wasn't in, so I saw the nurse practioner)- my chest is clear so I don't have a chest infection (despite all the coughing) and my wrist is "nothing substantial". She prescribed an Ibuprofen gel which I have to apply 3 times a day. It's been soooo painful. It started randomnly at about 4 on Monday afternoon and since then it's been hurting a lot. Hopefully the gel will work though. It's only been a couple of days and it's horrible!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home