Monday, February 20, 2006
About Me

- Name: Darkest_red
- Location: Crapville, United Kingdom
There isn't all that much to tell really. I live in the south of England. I work as an administrator for a financial services company, and as you may have guessed from the title of the blog...I don't feel like I am currently fulfilling my potential. I don't really know what my potential is though, which does make it that much harder...
Previous Posts
- What my body language says...(to Stef only, I woul...
- "he loved his Vespa more than he could ever love m...
- "No matter how hard I try, the lonely one refuses ...
- So....the Escape Plan
- Two sides to every story
- 10 Things
- "I miss the crush and I'm home again"
- "The claimant spent a period of four weeks in plas...
- *happy dance*
- If only...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home