Monday, February 20, 2006

"No matter how hard I try, the lonely one refuses to die..."

I went for a skate today for the first time in aaaaaaaaaaages. I also remembered why I don't skate around where I live- most of the pavements are the cement with stones in it, which makes it really hard to skate on *rolls eyes*

Also, I realised the river isn't anywhere near as fun as when I'm with Stef. Or other people. I sat on one of the benches and reminisced about all the good times I had there- with Anna, Dave, lizzy, Tracey, Martin, Duncan, Biggy and, of coures, Stef (though not necessarily at the same time) and then I realised (again) how alone I am at the moment, all of my friends being out of Crapville *sigh*

Still...my injuries take my mind of that for a bit- my wrist is still hurting from a few weeks ago, and my skates were rubbing so my left leg was bleeding earlier and my right leg is majorly sore. I just had the most painful shower of my life thanks to the soreness! Ouuuuuuuuuuuuulch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home